Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Horror, The Horror

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
When Captain Willard and his crew finally got to the top of the Nung Delta they found Colonel Kurtz out of his mind, lying on his back in a dark mud hut muttering “The horror, the horror”

It transpired that Kurtz, a BHA season ticket holder before the season was abruptly halted, had been in the SWC for the Palace game and had witnessed at close quarters Ryan diving too late down to his left, like a snail moving along the edge of a straight razor, Ayew’s shot nestling in the corner, him jumping onto Benteke in celebration, Zaha arriving and the three of them giving it large to the SWC.

It being our last home game, does anyone else have occasional flashbacks, or is it mostly confined to mental history? Barring the subsequent 0-0 at Wolves, it would be nice to have a better last memory of recent footballing action than this one.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Dunno about you but my mind's been a bit preoccupied elsewhere the last few weeks to be dwelling too much on that Palace game.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Dunno about you but my mind's been a bit preoccupied elsewhere the last few weeks to be dwelling too much on that Palace game.

Far from dwelling, but it certainly pops in from time to time. Possibly being in the South Stand didn’t help.

When Captain Willard and his crew finally got to the top of the Nung Delta they found Colonel Kurtz out of his mind, lying on his back in a dark mud hut muttering “The horror, the horror”

It transpired that Kurtz, a BHA season ticket holder before the season was abruptly halted, had been in the SWC for the Palace game and had witnessed at close quarters Ryan diving too late down to his left, like a snail moving along the edge of a straight razor, Ayew’s shot nestling in the corner, him jumping onto Benteke in celebration, Zaha arriving and the three of them giving it large to the SWC.

It being our last home game, does anyone else have occasional flashbacks, or is it mostly confined to mental history? Barring the subsequent 0-0 at Wolves, it would be nice to have a better last memory of recent footballing action than this one.

I thought "The Secret Agent" was better when I did it for "O" Level Eng. Lit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here