Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UK Rappers at Lancing

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I get all the stuff a boomer doesn't but can somebody please explain the point in wearing a baseball cap the wrong way around?

I have got 2 baseball caps for when I'm working outside to keep the sun off my head, one cap has the peak at the front.
I realised I was getting a sunburnt neck when I was working with the sun behind me, I recently managed to purchase a nice cap with the peak on the back from EBay, happy days :D

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
He’s definitely not a racist. I’ve known him seven years now. He’s been lifelong mates with an Iranian immigrant.

We’re mutual mates with a black musician who loathes rap and the ghetto culture it promotes. He’s big into conspiracy theories and thinks it’s Illuminati (or suchlike) brainwashing against black people. I’m not convinced it is, but I think it’s incorrect to turn liking or disliking hip hop culture into a racial thing. A lot of black people don’t like it either.

A 29 year old with a lifelong Iranian mate and a black mate, he CANT BE RACIST, he has black mates! It's actually sadder all things considered that he is the age he is and thinks the way he thinks. I'm mates with loads of black people in both the US and the UK and they love rap and hip hop, the messages of hope and inspiration it provides to a lot of people struggling does a lot for them. I think the idea that all rappers and hip hop artists and grime mcs are gangwar loving violent ghetto dwellers isn't close to accurate. But we've already provided modern examples of what I'm saying to back it up and you're all ignoring it, so I can see this is just talking to brick walls.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I lived in the UK for 25 years born and bred in a poor area you plank, I am well aware of what that culture is all about. I'm sorry for outing you as an angry old boomer so much so you've had to resort to strawman bullshit arguments. Why don't you relax with some music that sends a good message to the nation, although I suspect you won't really like it as its not something you have to deal with in your world...

Bonus points if you can explain why that is a cancer of society.

I’m in my 20’s, that will seem sad to you because I’m not brainwashed like you think I should be.

What a load of victim hood/race baiting load of shite that is, you can see why the lefties push it so much. Even calls our Prime Minister a racist, got any evidence of that?

How about writing a song with a chorus, oh wait, he probably can’t.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Fair enough. A bit strange that he used to have that "white genocide" thing in his signature. Describing a bunch of young, mostly black men, as "cancer" is totally beyond the pale though.

Hip hop culture is not limited to so called gangster rap either.

I didn’t say the men were cancer, I should’ve explained better, but I can’t be bothered to as I get the same old insults.

RossyG and I agree on pretty much everything. The fact that white people will be a minority in the UK by 2066 does seem like a genocide and it was in my signature as a sarcastic response to another poster having ‘Love The EU’ and such crap.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I’m in my 20’s, that will seem sad to you because I’m not brainwashed like you think I should be.

What a load of victim hood/race baiting load of shite that is, you can see why the lefties push it so much. Even calls our Prime Minister a racist, got any evidence of that?

:fishing::fishing:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
A 29 year old with a lifelong Iranian mate and a black mate, he CANT BE RACIST, he has black mates! .

It'd be bloody weird if he were and did. Off the charts cognitive dissonance.

And the 29 bit, as you'll recall, was in response to you calling him an old boomer.

I also didn't say I thought rap was all about ghetto wars. I was repeating what a friend said as I clearly stated.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I didn’t say the men were cancer, I should’ve explained better, but I can’t be bothered to as I get the same old insults.

RossyG and I agree on pretty much everything. The fact that white people will be a minority in the UK by 2066 does seem like a genocide and it was in my signature as a sarcastic response to another poster having ‘Love The EU’ and such crap.

Reading between the lines, I guess you mean certain elements of Grime culture aren't beneficial? Saying something like that is unlikely to bring insults.

I won't bother getting into the other thing.

Jan 30, 2008

Bang on :wink:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Reading between the lines, I guess you mean certain elements of Grime culture aren't beneficial? Saying something like that is unlikely to bring insults.

I won't bother getting into the other thing.

Why not ? A bit out of you comfort zone?with a 50/50 split in London right now do you think that was an unreasonable assumption to make ?
Regards
DF

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I'm totally comfortable with changing demographics, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Says the poster who doesn’t live here, well, I assume so going by your location.

Just an observation, a lot of the posters who disagree with me on this don’t actually live here.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Says the poster who doesn’t live here, well, I assume so going by your location.

Just an observation, a lot of the posters who disagree with me on this don’t actually live here.

I haven't lived in England full time for over 10 years. Strangely, my family and friends back home haven't mentioned anything a genocide. Has Southwick been overrun by the Mongol Hordes?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I haven't lived in England full time for over 10 years. Strangely, my family and friends back home haven't mentioned anything a genocide. Has Southwick been overrun by the Mongol Hordes?

Not yet, but it’s time will come, that’s why we want to nip this in the bud before it kicks off.

As you’re not bothered by the demographic changes, you won’t be interested in this:
https://youtu.be/nNElPMJRZPI

Anyone else notice that most adverts seem to have mixed race couples, mainly a black man and a white woman? It’s almost as if they are telling us that’s how it should be.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
What a sad, sad myopic world you live in if this is an issue for you.

The preservation of my people? Yeah, sounds very sad, I’m sure Ghandi and Mandela felt the same way.

I’m sure you wouldn’t object to hundreds of thousands of white people moving to an African country and then outbreeding the native population? Whilst also flooding the media with images of white men with black women?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
The preservation of my people? Yeah, sounds very sad, I’m sure Ghandi and Mandela felt the same way.

I’m sure you wouldn’t object to hundreds of thousands of white people moving to an African country and then outbreeding the native population? Whilst also flooding the media with images of white men with black women?

Someone should rewire your brain. You compare yourself to Mandela and then use South Africa as an example.

Jesus wept. :ffsparr:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Someone should rewire your brain. You compare yourself to Mandela and then use South Africa as an example.

Jesus wept. :ffsparr:

Usual response - don’t answer the questions.

I didn’t use South Africa as an example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here