Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] What’s on your cheese board tonight?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This thread is to Gouda to be true................ok let’s go.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Nothing but the best in this house

https://hombre.it/en

to be washed down with some of Nurse McReadies surgical brews lotion. ( possibly)

we do have some mozzarella, cambazola and cheddar for emergencies.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
This thread is to Gouda to be true................ok let’s go.

A lot of French cheeses taste completely different, but I Cantal the difference.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I smoked a bunch of cheese last week, mature cheddar, medium cheddar, nutty Red Leicester and some Double Gloucester. Used a mix of apple and oak wood, have to say they’ve come out lovely. Had a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich for lunch with a bit of the regular cheddar.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I dropped the cheese on the floor last week so now I go much more Caerphilly

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Keen’s cheddar, reblochon fermier, langres, Roquefort, and a triple cream English jobbie, the name of which eludes me. With a home made baguette and home made green tomato chutney. Best dinner for a fortnight.

Had great dreams too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm like Ben Gunn at the moment, dreaming of cheese. We haven't had any in our house for days as we're self-isolating as I recover from CV. We've had neighbours pick up bread and milk for us but our local shop only has mousetrap cheese and I'm pining for something more substantial. :down:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Lots of pawns, a few bishops and rooks, some horsey things, and a couple of kings and queens.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I smoked a bunch of cheese last week, mature cheddar, medium cheddar, nutty Red Leicester and some Double Gloucester. Used a mix of apple and oak wood, have to say they’ve come out lovely. Had a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich for lunch with a bit of the regular cheddar.

A mate of mine smoked some Gruyere pre-Covid, it was astonishingly good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here