Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ali J and Beram in Preston Park

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Fleetingly on his instagram account story today.... him and Beram in the velodrome and PP, with what looked like speed ladders, balls etc

with the caption "It's been too long".

please tell me that this was a nostalgic post and that they weren't there today?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Might it not have been best to fact check this before starting a thread FFS?

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Might it not have been best to fact check this before starting a thread FFS?

What rumour have I started? It was on his instagram about 30 mins ago. Now taken down. My post asked whether it was today, or some nostalgic post from more fun times. Which I really hope it was.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just wondered if any NSCers were out for their lunchtime exercise and happened upon them.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Apologies, I've just managed to get a couple of snaps, before I was moved on by the cops.
I think Beram needs a shave and a decent haircut :thumbsup:
Unfortunately I didn't see AJ, only ES.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Beram's lost it due to the lock down. Gone stir crazy and is out hunting Palace.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Definitely not today, I was down there earlier and those orange barricade things are not there now. Well, not that I remember anyway.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
seems like the reaction to your post is unfair. unless you are causing trouble, no reason why you should, seems a fair thing to post, cheers

You want some?

img-if-you-want-summit-ill-give-it-ya-810.jpg

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Beram has pretty vocal (on his instagram at least) and seems very responsible staying home and posting about working out/looking after his kids at home etc so would be awfully surprised if he'd been out training in the park!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here