Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bluebells

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The bluebells are possibly the most prolific I have ever seen this year. Stunning displays out there in the woods. Yesterday the bluebells in Cripps Wood just east of Southwater were a sight to behold.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We always go out to a bluebell wood this time of year, there are some 'bigly tremendous' ones in the Devon countryside and the recent weather after a very wet winter could not have been better for them.
Alas not this year, my neighbour has 3 in his front garden, so looked at those.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Picture quality from phone not great but took a few pics on a stroll in the woods behind the house yesterday

BB1.jpgBB2.jpgbb3.jpgbb4.jpgBB5.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We're missing our trip to Greys Court, near Henley, where they also have magnificent carpets of Bluebells.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My boy out in them yesterday.

c625339f1bf433616dc34c62cef7b630.jpg

That's not a boy. It's a dog. It may be a boy dog, but it is primarily a dog. I recognised it because I have seen quite a few before. One major give away is that it is walking on all four...… I was going to say feet, but they call them paws.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They are a superb sight in Sussex at this time of year.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That's not a boy. It's a dog. It may be a boy dog, but it is primarily a dog. I recognised it because I have seen quite a few before. One major give away is that it is walking on all four...… I was going to say feet, but they call them paws.

Whilst It's impossible to disagree, we really do need to get out more don't we.

:cheers::lolol::(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here