Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Radio X Best of British

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If the top 50 is anything like 51-100 it's a terrible list, that seems to have been dominated by the Oasis fan club with next to no quality control.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If the top 50 is anything like 51-100 it's a terrible list, that seems to have been dominated by the Oasis fan club with next to no quality control.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I have to run with this. Not a Beatles or Stones song in sight. And where is CLIFF RICHARD ?

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Been listening all day,
I like the fact that any song can be voted regardless of age.
Very enjoyable and I'm an oasis fan so not fussed there's plenty of those, surprised that there is 17 oasis and only one blur though.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Apart from.....

Hey Jude
Let It Be
Here Comes The Sun
Come Together
Paint it Black
Sympathy for the Devil

So far.

Apart from those obviously

And now Gimme Shelter

They hadn't published those at the time I looked. Clearly us OLDIES have GATECRASHED the party.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Probably says a lot about Radio X listeners and their play list. Can’t say I have ever heard of or tuned in to it. But if that list is anything to go by the lack of variety or imagination would drive me nuts.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Probably says a lot about Radio X listeners and their play list. Can’t say I have ever heard of or tuned in to it. But if that list is anything to go by the lack of variety or imagination would drive me nuts.

Surely that is the same with any radio station regardless of their target demographic?

I thought it was great, listened to it from start to finish. Lots of stuff in there I didn't like, plenty I love some that I could take or leave.

I'm sure if we did a poll amongst Albion fans about the top 100 goals Bobby Zamora and Peter Ward would have more than one entry. Doesn't mean it lacks variety or imagination IMO. Just means they scored some great goals.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Is this the station with Moyles? Barely plays any music and just chats to his chums who laugh at everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here