Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] For anyone without a chocolate egg...

tonebha

Jul 11, 2003
This is for anyone who won't be receiving a chocolate Easter Egg today...

EASTER EGGS for 2020...

It's no eggsaggeration in these eggstraordinairy times to say that a little distraction is eggsactly what's needed...

So, this is an eggsellant opportunity for you to eggsplore new hobbies - gardening,
reading, getting pissed or eggsperimenting in the kitchen...

Many of us are feeling eggsaperated at the greedy as #### eBay users seeking to eggsploit the situation by charging eggsorbitant prices for hand gel, soap, and of course, the coveted loo roll itself...

To make matters worse, we are told not to venture out, eggsept of course with a valid eggscuse - for eggsample, shopping for essentials, or for your hour of eggsercise. People, that means NO ****ING EGGSCURSIONS FOR A BBQ ON THE ****ING BEACH!!! ... now, where was I...

So, stay at home and don't eggspose yourself - or the government and the science eggsperts will eggstend the lowdown. And don't forget to maintain your regime of eggstreme hand washing this Easter...

So peeps, stay safe and pass this little ditty on to someone else - and not CV19.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread is pollocks...

...no?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's hard enough trying to find actual eggs in most supermarkets at the moment. Lots of chocolate ones though.

Fortunately our fishmonger up the road has loads. Plus duck eggs, which are really nice.

Hen I go thegg neggxt I will begg for some morehen from him (hen).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's hard enough trying to find actual eggs in most supermarkets at the moment.

Though if you think beyond the supermarket, most local shops for local people have alternative supply chains and have adequate supplies of eggs. And just about everything else for that matter. Make no mistake, they're not doing it out of any sense of ALTRUISM. They're casually adding 50 pence on to just about everything everybody wants, and they're absolutely COINING it in, but in my view not excessively so. They'll doubtless have their own increased costs further up the food supply chain. They certainly get MY vote for my meagre shopping spend. Support your local independent shop sez I :thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Though if you think beyond the supermarket, most local shops for local people have alternative supply chains and have adequate supplies of eggs. And just about everything else for that matter. Make no mistake, they're not doing it out of any sense of ALTRUISM. They're casually adding 50 pence on to just about everything everybody wants, and they're absolutely COINING it in, but in my view not excessively so. They'll doubtless have their own increased costs further up the food supply chain. They certainly get MY vote for my meagre shopping spend. Support your local independent shop sez I [emoji106]
I think you might have missed the second paragraph of my post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here