Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Max Richter's ~ Sleep

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
To be broadcast in it's entirety tonight on Radio 3.

23.00 - 07.00.

:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have a long run tomorrow, otherwise I’d be up for this. Although I’m not sure what the protocol is I.e. do you listen to it or is the experience you fall asleep to it? This has been performed a few times, with beds to sleep in, and I regret missing it.

As an aside, he used to live around the corner from me and the Frau used to teach one of his kids.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I have a long run tomorrow, otherwise I’d be up for this. Although I’m not sure what the protocol is I.e. do you listen to it or is the experience you fall asleep to it? This has been performed a few times, with beds to sleep in, and I regret missing it.

As an aside, he used to live around the corner from me and the Frau used to teach one of his kids.

I shall be falling asleep to it, as I do most nights to R3.

Usually I set the sleep timer to turn off to coincide with Through The Night. Tonight though I've got my Cowon hooked up to the little mini system via aux and all ready to record the whole thing. The battery will last on the Cowon no bother, it's just a question of if I have enough storage space. Fingers crossed.

Small world with him having lived round the corner from you :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here