Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible cures?

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIkXmAI6A0o

The only reason I give this guy credence is that he has been on the money since January. You can skip the first 15 minutes which is overview of case numbers but he goes on about Quercetin a mimic for Hydroxychlorine and Zinc Picolinate, he is a Doctor of Pathology and has been referencing some areas of research as possible cures in earlier utubes. One of a Doctor in LA who has had high success rates.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I want a cure as soon as we possibly can but I hope it doesn't come out of America, Trump will be all over it, totally unbearable and yet again the USA will be saving the world.
Anyway I heared that Bristol University may be leading the way and are very close to finding the answer.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I want a cure as soon as we possibly can but I hope it doesn't come out of America, Trump will be all over it, totally unbearable and yet again the USA will be saving the world.

I saw a spoof headline the other day. It said, Liberal with Coronavirus takes hydroxychloroquine but hopes to still die in order to prove that Trump is stupid.

Me, I’d take a cure from anyone. And if they brag about it then good luck to them.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I saw a spoof headline the other day. It said, Liberal with Coronavirus takes hydroxychloroquine but hopes to still die in order to prove that Trump is stupid.

Me, I’d take a cure from anyone. And if they brag about it then good luck to them.

You misunderstand, I think.
If America finds it first then good, I just hope that any other country gets there before them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here