Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sky Cricket Easter watchalongs

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Apologies if fixtures, but today Sky (and TMS) are replaying the final day of the Headingley test from last summer, and tomorrow are replaying the World Cup final in full. Should keep some of you occupied for an afternoon if nothing else.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nice. A few beers and watching the World Cup final (without the horrific stress of watching it live) will make for a good afternoon.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's gutting that this weather is absolutely perfect for cricket.

This time last year the season started and we were dodging hail, rain and freezing cold to try to get a game on. Having to take turns scoring because you couldn't sit still for 20 overs....

Jimmy Grimble

Cheers

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
To be fair, TMS on Radio 5 Live Sports Extra have been playing the whole of the test, as live. Perfect for lockdown.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep, watching....missed most of it on the day (was in the car listening to it on the radio, got home when we needed about 50 to win).

Some great exchanges on twitter between the players going on at the moment

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Apologies if fixtures, but today Sky (and TMS) are replaying the final day of the Headingley test from last summer, and tomorrow are replaying the World Cup final in full. Should keep some of you occupied for an afternoon if nothing else.

I think I've watched that so many times that I know every ball.

Jimmy Grimble

Every time I see this Stokes gets better.

England’s greatest IMO.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Bloody hell. Morgan gone now too. Can't see how we can get out of this now unless Stokes does something special.

Jimmy Grimble

Super Over time.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I realised watching it again that I honestly remember every single second of that final over from Boult. I didn't realise it, but I did.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Little heads up that Sky are doing this again with the final day of the 2005 Ashes Edgbaston test this Sunday (plus there's a documentary on Channel 4 that evening about the series)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here