Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Gold - New Additions

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I noticed earlier that very little has been added to NSC Gold in the last few years so, while we've all got a bit of time on our hands, I thought I'd look at changing it.

What I'm looking for are suggestions (preferably with a link to the thread you're talking about, if you want to be really helpful) for stuff to go in there. It can be anything from match threads for particularly memorable/important games to those kind of random threads that makes NSC what it is.

Over to you. [emoji106]

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Bellcheeses at Work' is the only one that comes to mind and that should never leave The Big Board.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The tracking of Ali J in the private jet on the day he signed definitely should be, but I think it’s embedded in the much longer Ali thread.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The tracking of Ali J in the private jet on the day he signed definitely should be, but I think it’s embedded in the much longer Ali thread.

Great shout! That was comedy gold. I remember the confusion when the jet didn't fly toward Shoreham as everyone assumed it would and I seem to recall it headed toward the Medway towns instead and the possibility of him joining Gillingham was muted, before it safely landed at Biggin Hill. I think him joining Palace instead was being discussed after it landed there as well :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Now you’ve done it, I’ve reopened the Fireman Dan thread! So wrong in so many ways and yet I just can’t help myself!

Just finished it. Again. Without doubt the funniest thread in NSC history, even better than Hiney Art which is saying something.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here