Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Good Fridat Drinks Thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Watching the Four Tet isolation Boiler Room with a Brewdog Kiez Keule Dry-hopped Dortmunder

Stay safe and cheers.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Very nice indeed . I had a heavy night last night in our virtual pub, however I have a Bishops Finger and some lagers in the larder that I will have once the sun goes down.
Cheers to you too!

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Very nice indeed . I had a heavy night last night in our virtual pub, however I have a Bishops Finger and some lagers in the larder that I will have once the sun goes down.
Cheers to you too!

There's nothing quite like a Bishops Finger to put a smile of your face...……………(I'm tucking into some Old Speckled Hen which I'd put on a par with BF.)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There's nothing quite like a Bishops Finger to put a smile of your face...……………(I'm tucking into some Old Speckled Hen which I'd put on a par with BF.)

Enjoy!
A friend dropped round the BP this afternoon (left on step) as an Easter present. Perfect.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Found out the other day that Lidl was selling Greenall's Pink Gin at £11.99 a bottle... just quaffing one now, rather nice !

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Just about to pop the cork on my last bottle of Sussex fizz (Plumpton) and then start on my stash of Cava left over from Christmas- chilling nicely in the fridge getting ready to be drunk! Happy Good Fridat all you marvellous people in NSC land! Stay safe..!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Amstel, Desperados and Crumpton Oaks when they've all gone.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m hitting some Brewdog Indie after a day digging in the garden.

I've been weeding the front and back gardens, in between some dribbling and tackling duels with the kids. I also threw a hand of pork into the oven on gas mark 2 at midday and have just retrieved it, carved it, soused it in Hoisin, put it back in covered with foil and served that up with wraps and salad and a glass of Graham Norton's actually not too bad rose for me and her and water for the kids. Now trying to decide on moving to beer (wine then beer, I feel queer, so maybe not. especially as it's Norton's :safeway: ) or a second glass and then a gin.

Decisions, decisions......

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've been weeding the front and back gardens, in between some dribbling and tackling duels with the kids. I also threw a hand of pork into the oven on gas mark 2 at midday and have just retrieved it, carved it, soused it in Hoisin, put it back in covered with foil and served that up with wraps and salad and a glass of Graham Norton's actually not too bad rose for me and her and water for the kids. Now trying to decide on moving to beer (wine then beer, I feel queer, so maybe not. especially as it's Norton's :safeway: ) or a second glass and then a gin.

Decisions, decisions......

A second glass, then beer and then gin. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Enjoying a “refreshingly excellent “ their words not mine
Galahad that mrs Reagulls picked me up from Aldi.
12 cans for £6.56, in the last of todays beautiful sunshine in the garden.
82DBC3D7-7222-4387-BEC8-F660EBDE89DD.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A couple of pickle-backs with our BBQ take-away.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
imagespunk.jpg

Well, what else did you expect?

Ice cold Punk is such a crisp and thirst quenching beer, it never ceases to amaze me.

It's just absolutely stunning.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Proper job for starters followed by a cheeky Goose Island IPA. Having had nearly 3 months on the wagon its rather pleasant sitting on the north patio in the evening sun. ( South patio is far too shady this time of the evening )

2 cracking beers there , proper job has to be one of the best bottled beers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here