Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Recycling

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Every other week, ours makes a reassuring glass clinking noise when rolled out.

Getting close to capacity for next week's emptyage.

As next door said just after we moved in and heard the bin being moved 'My kind of neighbours'.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
All over the pavement

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Absolutely not, simply down to the fact the wonderful, “regular and efficient” collection service of our wonderful council ensures that this is not the case. :whistle:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Mine was emptied Tuesday last after a month. I'll just say whilst some places may be struggling with getting rid of excess alcohol, residents in and around Coldean seem to be doing their bit to help!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Fine here, Chichester are pretty good with refuse collections.
Quite a lot of clinking glass and clunking tins in our bin, but I put that down to my wife and two of our offspring. Me? I haven't had a drink for almost a week; smug bugger. I've eaten far too much though.:D

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Here in central Brighton, recycling collection has been suspended, which I think is a good decision, enabling workers to prioritise refuse collection. I popped down to the recycling point by the Pepper Pot this morning, and the bins were sufficiently empty to dispose of what we'd accumulated.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Still having the regular fortnightly collections but, I have had to do a combined shop/drop at Sainsburys to offload the extra bottles of beer and wine from the last couple of weeks. I might cheer up our local bin men with some full cans next time they come, they are doing a grand job.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We were out clapping our recycling guys at 8am the other morning. They said that bottles and cardboard have doubled - from home drinking and increased online deliveries respectively.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here