Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Albion Podcast

Apr 9, 2020
London
Morning all.

I’m an existing long term user of this forum but have set up a new account specific to the podcast I started with a mate (also a regular on here) at the top end of this calendar year.

We talk all things Albion, with friends and acquaintances but also guests (we’ve had Barbs on a couple of weeks ago with more special guests in the offing). There’s reference to Seagulls Over London on the pod as we are both based there and on the committee of SoL but we are all about the wider Albion picture, not just The Smoke.

We’re an amateur operation and are still learning as we go, but would appreciate feedback on here from anyone who’s willing to hear us drone on!

I’m timing this post now as we’ve just been added to iTunes (previously only on Spotify and one or two smaller platforms) so scope and profile can now be raised. Essentially we need as many downloads and 5 star reviews in these first weeks as we can possibly get so please give us a try and be gentle if you do!!!!

Simply type “Brighton Rock” into your search field on Spotify / iTunes to find us.

We normally record once a week but there’s slightly more frequent content during lockdown.

Speaking of which, stay safe all and happy listening!

(Any questions, give us a shout.)

Apr 9, 2020
London
Morning all.

I’m an existing long term user of this forum but have set up a new account specific to the podcast I started with a mate (also a regular on here) at the top end of this calendar year.

We talk all things Albion, with friends and acquaintances but also guests (we’ve had Barbs on a couple of weeks ago with more special guests in the offing). There’s reference to Seagulls Over London on the pod as we are both based there and on the committee of SoL but we are all about the wider Albion picture, not just The Smoke.

We’re an amateur operation and are still learning as we go, but would appreciate feedback on here from anyone who’s willing to hear us drone on!

I’m timing this post now as we’ve just been added to iTunes (previously only on Spotify and one or two smaller platforms) so scope and profile can now be raised. Essentially we need as many downloads and 5 star reviews in these first weeks as we can possibly get so please give us a try and be gentle if you do!!!!

Simply type “Brighton Rock” into your search field on Spotify / iTunes to find us.

We normally record once a week but there’s slightly more frequent content during lockdown.

Speaking of which, stay safe all and happy listening!

(Any questions, give us a shout.)

Hi guys.

Just bouncing this back up as I think I posted it at an inopportune moment (didn’t get viewed).

Help us out by having a listen and hit subscribe if you can. Any 5 star reviews would be especially welcome!

Cheers

Russell

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Hi guys. Just bouncing this back up as it sank quickly with lots of traffic on here at the time of posting last week.

We’re getting lots of Albion fans onto the show with plenty more to come, including special guests.

We talk through the key footy news stories during this lockdown period and there’s plenty of debate on the topics of the day, plus we’ve been running a ‘teams of the decade’ feature too. We’re on Spotify, iTunes and several other smaller podcast providers.

Please, please give us a try and hit subscribe if you like the show and are willing to try more!

We’d also welcome any feedback good, bad or ugly!

Cheers

Russell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here