Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] home delivered takeaway

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I’ve cooked every night since we went on self isolation a week or so before the (loose) lockdown. But I hear my curry house does takeaways, so Curry Paradise, South End Green here I come

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Fish and chips delivered last night, lubbly, jubbly.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
My usual, which is also a restaurant, is closed. Tried a new one last week and the 40 min (according to just eat) delivery took 3 1/4 hours ��

Fortunately tonight's, which I collected, was much better.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Bloody good Chinese, pretty shit as an Indian.

Ha. A work colleague recommended this take away and we've only ordered Chinese as I didn't know they done Indian. Thanks for the heads up. We use Maloncho in Peacehaven for our Indian but they have closed for the time being.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Finally had a curry takeaway tonight, because its now "the weekend". It was splendid. We were going to have one last Saturday, but ended up having a maHOOsive row with the doris, which put me right off. I sulked upstairs with a book and ended up doing meself a cheese, ham onion and tomato toastie - which was bloody LOVELY by the way.

Its often the way though. You get a hankering hunger for a takeout that'll cost the thick end of £25, but if you just go and do yourself a toastie or something, you'll be just as satisfied, and you'll have more beer vouchers left in your wallet.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Yep, still getting my Saturday night delivery from Kings Garden (formerly Jasmine Garden) here in BH.

The new owner used to own the nearby Emperor and always cooks me salt & chilli mushrooms even though they're not on the menu. Lush!

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Finally had a curry takeaway tonight, because its now "the weekend". It was splendid. We were going to have one last Saturday, but ended up having a maHOOsive row with the doris, which put me right off. I sulked upstairs with a book and ended up doing meself a cheese, ham onion and tomato toastie - which was bloody LOVELY by the way.

Its often the way though. You get a hankering hunger for a takeout that'll cost the thick end of £25, but if you just go and do yourself a toastie or something, you'll be just as satisfied, and you'll have more beer vouchers left in your wallet.

Blimey, I haven't come across anyone using the word "Doris" in that context since Army days (late 70's to mid 80's)! I'm sure that Mrs Saladpack would be outraged to be referred to as such! She certainly hates being introduced to people as "The Wife"- which is of course why I do it! We will have a takeaway some time over Easter but we haven't decided which as yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here