Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Home delivery SunHarvest

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Having found it impossible to get a supermarket delivery over the last 3 weeks, I saw an article in the Argus about SunHarvest who are a whole seller in Brighton . They also have a small sponsorship deal with the Albion , so I thought would be a decent option to try .

How wrong I was !

I have used them 3 times over the last 3 weeks . Each time they have taken 5 days to deliver but ok I get that as we are living in very difficult times but what has really annoyed me is that I get an e mail on the day of delivery telling me what they have run out of just before they deliver . Ok again fair enough , but when I get mu delivery they have on all 3 occasions missed at least one item off which they have charged me for . Usually when I order 2 of something , they give me just one and charge me for two.

Lastly the fruit and veg they have delivered has been very poor quality, you can find better in your local convenience shop, no taste and one day away from being inedible .

I tried 3 times which is probably 2 times too many . Never again .

I could try and e mail them but as it takes them ages to respond to e mails and I have no proof , as is a doorstep delivery so unchecked when delivered , I can’t be bothered with the agro over a few quid .

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Similar experience but not been overcharged and they have always refunded for missed items but it annoying you don’t know in advance about the missing ones. They do have a wide option of items, managed to get disinfectant spray from them. Agree on the quality of the fruit and veg. I’ve used them twice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here