Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] People who are licking items in supermarkets

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Cant imagine its a big thing, hopefully and likely only a few idiots that get a lot of attention.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I stumbled across a video a few days ago if some prick licking stuff in supermarkets AND licking public toilets. Pretty sure he got arrested for it. Has anyone seen the video of the postman than sneezes or coughs on his hand and then proceeds to wipe it all along the hand rail at someone’s house. Wtf goes through people’s minds?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
You know that bit in Escape to Victory where they break that bloke’s arm?

That’s what I’d do to them.

For starters...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Kick the **** out of them, then imprison them and then kick the **** out of them again when they get out....
Mmm. During their prison sentence, how do you think the screws should handle them?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Much easier and quicker to fill a fresh bottle with phglem and have a small brush to contaminate items.

Simple and effective for infecting.

The irony may be lost on some....

Personally I like to sneak around with a small syringe of typhoid, and...

No, indeed. Repeated and hard kickings in the bollocks is the only solution. Photographed and shared on Facebook, of course.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I was shocked to read this thread. I thought it's a wind up and nobody would do such a thing.

However it got me thinking that some shops before the virus used to let potential customers do a little taste test of products. Will such things be banned when thi is all over?

Then there's the giving and receiving of Holy Communion in Chapels and Churches. Will we be having to have a rethink of how Communion is administered and received in the future ?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Someone in America was, in those glorious pre pandemic hazy days.

I didn't realise it was a 'thing', just assuming it was the random act of a loony.

The old enough to know better 'lad' went back to the store with his dad and bought the entire cabinet of ice cream, but was promptly arrested and served some serious jail time.
read about it at the time he as sentenced (think this was the one.)
https://news.sky.com/story/texas-ma...d-put-it-back-in-shop-freezer-jailed-11950679
Only got 30 days and a fine though (pre-virus days)

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
bring back the BIRCH that will learn them
The stocks! All of the food panic bought then thrown away during the time of the Chinavrus can be thrown at them, dropped on them, stuffed down their trousers etcetera. The stocks are the way forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here