Was this an issue before the pandemic?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What on earth are they thinking?

Was this an issue before the pandemic?

There was a fad pre virus of taking videos/pictures of licking ice cream tub contents and then placing it back in the freezer.

Anyone doing this needs to be locked up for a long time, as they could be giving someone a death sentence,

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There was a fad pre virus of taking videos/pictures of licking ice cream tub contents and then placing it back in the freezer.

Anyone doing this needs to be locked up for a long time, as they could be giving someone a death sentence,

It's just another run in these social media freaks, that think it's funny to do these ridiculous events, trying to get their 'Andy Warhol moment'.
If caught, as you have said, they should be locked up or even something worse........

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Much easier and quicker to fill a fresh bottle with phglem and have a small brush to contaminate items.

Simple and effective for infecting.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Kick the **** out of them, then imprison them and then kick the **** out of them again when they get out....
Why only do it outside of prison?

Plenty of inmates who would happily set upon people doing this sort of thing.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Isn't this the perfect time to have a mass cull of all the ***** that give nothing to society..?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
bring back the BIRCH that will learn them

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Can a moderator close down this thread please. Unsubstantiated divisiveness that's attracting NSC's most predictable trolls

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Someone in America was, in those glorious pre pandemic hazy days.

I didn't realise it was a 'thing', just assuming it was the random act of a loony.

The old enough to know better 'lad' went back to the store with his dad and bought the entire cabinet of ice cream, but was promptly arrested and served some serious jail time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can a moderator close down this thread please. Unsubstantiated divisiveness that's attracting NSC's most predictable trolls

Actually, there appears to be very little divisiveness on this thread - indeed, a good deal more agreement than on many NSC threads!

I know these people, btw, I understand their problems and recognise their anger ............... and I know the only solution is .......... to cur off their goolies ...............

Actually, there appears to be very little divisiveness on this thread - indeed, a good deal more agreement than on many NSC threads!

I know these people, btw, I understand their problems and recognise their anger ............... and I know the only solution is .......... to cur off their goolies ...............

....Before or after they have been made to do National Service :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here