Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wish him and anyone fighting this disease health and luck.

His chums at the Evening Standard report:

"Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital as a precaution after continuing to suffer from coronavirus symptoms.

Downing Street said in a statement: "On the advice of his doctor, the prime minister has tonight been admitted to hospital for tests.

This is a precautionary step, as the Prime Minister continues to have persistent symptoms of coronavirus 10 days after testing positive for the virus." "

It sounds like he's getting the sort of care we all would in a normal world, rather than being intubated and put on a ventilator. But I'm genuinely not sure with this crappy disease any more.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Never a Tory but get well soon Boris.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Which of the wonderful members of this site last week said he was faking all of this because he didn’t want to meet the press?

Anyone find the original post?

I thought when he was on last week looking bloody awful something was up!

I hope he pulls through this one!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I am no Tory... but get well Boris... Please not Raab though. He lives down the road from me... and can't stand him.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Which of the wonderful members of this site last week said he was faking all of this because he didn’t want to meet the press?

Its over on the Kier Starmer thread Dave. I thought last week he looked rough and something was up.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
This is sobering and scary. Get well soon Boris.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
When you saw him on the door step of No10 on Thursday evening you could see he did not look well. No matter what you think of him hopes he gets better soon

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Here it is!

You are ignoring what I posted.

I never said he didn't have the virus. I said he is hiding behind it.

He has said himself that his symptoms are mild. And I said that others with the virus have been able to go on TV and face Reporters questions via video links and other social media.

He is the Prime Minister. The elected head of the country. He could easily have had the facilities set up for him to address questions

Ah yes mr [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] that was it....as a reply to my question if you had any proof he was hiding away from the press.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Keep your knickers on it’s only precautionary, probably to avoid further press briefings...:moo:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
All the best to him and anyone fighting the illness.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Interesting that it is being reported that he has had a high temperature and other symptoms for the last 10 days.

One of my wife’s friends has also had the same for a bit longer and now her lungs are really struggling with pneumonia and has been put on very strong anti biotics. She is a highly fit and well young lady with a young family!

This knows no boundaries.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Crikey, that's already headlines around the planet.

Best wishes, Boris.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here