Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Percy

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Please be gentle with me, but now that the Belgian league has been cancelled, is there any way that Percy can come over here to integrate with the squad.......I know they're not training, but just thought.....?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not without breaking self isolation rules

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I think that’d go completely against all Covid-19 advice. Also how would he integrate with the squad while they’re on lockdown? Also he still can’t get a work permit so what would be the point?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He can’t train with the squad here until he has a work permit, if that’s what you’re asking.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well. even going gently, I'd say that idea is up there with eating bats and pangolins in a city where there is an infectious disease centre.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As they have de facto won the league, do i take it that will mean the lion of Soweto will be given a work permit?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
He can integate the same way as the rest of the squad via video link?

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Well. even going gently, I'd say that idea is up there with eating bats and pangolins in a city where there is an infectious disease centre.

Thanks for your input..................you always get one, it wasn't an 'idea' , it was a question ! But thanks again for being a condescending prat !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think, especially given you are a mod, that you should take a breath and calm down a bit. I know people are stressed at the moment and we should all do our beset to help.

On the Percy Tau not, I think he would need a work permit still.

Still up there, I see.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
26? In his prime then and wasn’t a regular starter. With no likelihood of gaining a WP anytime soon, it’s best we cash in as soon as possible.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
8da3fb6952a9461543e1967771b0e65a.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Come the new year, we could have Tau, Andone and Izquierdo fighting for spots alongside our existing forward options. It's just getting though to then which could be the issue
12 weeks, 12 games until Percy could be available if the paperwork is all in place for day 1.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Come the new year, we could have Tau, Andone and Izquierdo fighting for spots alongside our existing forward options. It's just getting though to then which could be the issue

Maybe partly explains the lack of panic (on the part of the club, not certain fans) in not bringing in a striker [emoji2369][emoji2369]

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Maybe partly explains the lack of panic (on the part of the club, not certain fans) in not bringing in a striker [emoji2369][emoji2369]

Yes it does, but it's far from clear that any of them are odds on to become fit, firing and available first team options for the latter half of the season. There's a lot of ifs and buts with those 3. Here's hoping

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here