Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Living without a balcony or garden

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was enjoying sitting out in our back garden this afternoon until a neighbour two doors down lit a bonfire to burn rubbish. Thick acrid smoke invading the garden and indoors because we had some windows open!

Clearly not ideal, but the dumps / recycling centres are closed until further notice. I've got a couple of sacks of garden waste after hacking, mowing and trimming the place back into shape. I may have to have a bonfire of my own soon.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Clearly not ideal, but the dumps / recycling centres are closed until further notice. I've got a couple of sacks of garden waste after hacking, mowing and trimming the place back into shape. I may have to have a bonfire of my own soon.

Sounds like the neighbour of [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] is very inconsiderate having a bonfire in the afternoon, if I've had one I have waited to the evening when most people have gone inside.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sounds like the neighbour of [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] is very inconsiderate having a bonfire in the afternoon, if I've had one I have waited to the evening when most people have gone inside.

.....and bbqs ...next doors sitting in the garden all day fearing on burgers....making my washing smell :moo:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Stopped collecting our green bins (garden waste) up here too - just as everyone is doing the spring pruning, so I expect some bonfires over the weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here