Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Twitter Listening Parties

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Anyone else enjoying them?
[MENTION=4470]Tim[/MENTION]_Burgess and @ShiiineOn_ have been running some but they are springing up all over the place.

Basically everyone starts playing the nominated album at the scheduled time then follows along with the comments on twitter, often with input from the artists themselves.

Inspiral Carpets Life album had me proper welling up last week (it's 30 years old!!). Really looking forward to Doves/Lost Souls tonight, and Bonehead is going through What's The Story after.

https://timstwitterlisteningparty.com/

#timstwitterlisteningparty

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'm generally dead inside but reading back the Exit Planet Dust thread was almost emotional last night.

I ascribed untouchable godlike status to Beth Orton and the Chems as a result of that album changing my life so it was amazing seeing them talking about it almost 20 years on. I love Tim Burgess anyway but it was cool seeing him talk about Life is Sweet, which was a single that also changed my life. Finding out that they had a great time creating it makes the memories even better

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Can’t believe there hasn’t been more love for these on here. They’ve been brilliant. Loved the British Sea Power one tonight, as I’m sure did [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION].

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can’t believe there hasn’t been more love for these on here. They’ve been brilliant. Loved the British Sea Power one tonight, as I’m sure did [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION].

Yeah, was great!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here