Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever experienced being on a ventilator

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
And remembered what it was like

On ch4 news tonight a Dr described why the patients on ventilators on his ward are anesthetized, sounds horrific

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'm not going to watch that and can get the idea from It's name and your description of it as horrific.
My imagination will give me extra incentive to stay indoors.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A reminder that the real heros in life are not the likes of Batman, Glenn Murray or Joe Wicks. They are people who are there when you need them like NHS staff.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
This is shorter than many of the videos in this series. This one looks at UK survival stats for people with CV19 on ventilators. Not good news if you are a fat old bloke. I probably don't need to point out what this means in the toss up for who gets the last ventilator.

Stay home people, boredom is your friend

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Thanks for posting this , it was informative and gave sober reflection.
As it happens I had to go out yesterday, an appointment at the GP for. Blood test. This will enable the hospital doc to phone me next week instead of an out patient visit. It was a surreal experience, driving through deserted streets . At the surgery the door was locked . We knocked and someone said to wait outside.
The nurse came out, fully suited and masked. He took our temperatures before anything else then let me in to do the necessary.
These are strange days indeed.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A reminder that the real heros in life are not the likes of Batman, Glenn Murray or Joe Wicks. They are people who are there when you need them like NHS staff.

This. I also think that come Nov 11th, assmunig we're over this, NHS staff should be the main particpants in the march alongside the military.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here