Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hignfy

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The wife and I watched Gordon, Gino and Fred: Road Trip, Thursday night on ITV. We had not laughed so much for a while that it really had put us in a much better mood the time that it finished. Worth a watch.
I think it just doesn't work, it's so forced

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Amazing just how many peoples webcams happen to be facing bookcases, isn't it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
For me, and it's just a personal opinion, it felt wrong at the beginning but I grew into it as it progressed. Not hilarious by any stretch but hardly atrocious either. They should probably get Miles Jupp in every week tough. I really like the fact that he's a frequent belly laugher and just can't help but show his enjoyment of a gag. In the absence of a studio audience, the show really needs that. Paul Merton's constant dead panning is fine in a studio setting but doesn't work so well played out in silence.

I'll definitely be back for next week.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I half watched HIGNFY last night while doing a virtual pub quiz. The bits I saw didn't grab my attention but i've got it saved on the old Sky Q box so will give it another go. Agree with what others have posted about Miles Jupp though, he's great.

The wife and I watched Gordon, Gino and Fred: Road Trip, Thursday night on ITV. We had not laughed so much for a while that it really had put us in a much better mood the time that it finished. Worth a watch.

I cannot stand Gino D'acampo, there is just something about him that makes me want to slap him, so I've never watched it but will check it out on your recommendation. You'll owe me a beer if it's shit though :jester:

Fred's series Remarkable Places to Eat was very enjoyable for any foodies out there, I'd even been to a couple of the places featured.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I half watched HIGNFY last night while doing a virtual pub quiz. The bits I saw didn't grab my attention but i've got it saved on the old Sky Q box so will give it another go. Agree with what others have posted about Miles Jupp though, he's great.

I cannot stand Gino D'acampo, there is just something about him that makes me want to slap him, so I've never watched it but will check it out on your recommendation. You'll owe me a beer if it's shit though :jester:

Fred's series Remarkable Places to Eat was very enjoyable for any foodies out there, I'd even been to a couple of the places featured.

OK, it's a deal. You'll probably tell me that you didn't enjoy it just to get a beer off me the next time we meet. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here