Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Duke Street, Brighton?

DS1.jpg

DS2.jpg

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
This could be fun. Not sure you've got the right street but where is this? Are you 100% sure it's Brighton?

Definitely the same location; there's been some small changes with the remaining buildings (principally windows) and would be interesting to see the Floral Market in more detail, and know why it disappeared. I can't be bothered to check Streetview but wonder what's there now?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• AAAA.JPG
    AAAA.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 134

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Didn't Café Rouge once find itself on the adjacent corner where Bella Italia is now, hence all of this odd confusion? :moo:

I’m pretty sure that it’s the same building but the second one isn’t taken from Prince Albert Street but the second one is. The Market entrance wasn’t in Prince Edward Street.

This is the current comparison
D337DE0F-D6B0-4F80-934B-B0E8D791715F.jpeg

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’m pretty sure that it’s the same building but the second one isn’t taken from Prince Albert Street but the second one is. The Market entrance wasn’t in Prince Edward Street.

This is the current comparison
View attachment 152548

I was confused but seeing yours and [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION]'s pictures, I now remember the old flower market. It was a car park in it's later days and IIRC the frontage was still around, possibly into the 80's ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here