Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Virtual Grand National NSC SWEEPSTAKE Saturday 4th April 17.00 ITV

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Make that 32 so far, will do the draw this evening at 6pm, if there's more than 40 names in the hat by 6pm then I'll double up if necessary but no more entries after 6pm please, ta.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
IMG_20200403_134757.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can I play with you Tay ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm in (hopefully i'm not too late)

You are the 40th yes so that's the whole field now with NSC riders , as i said i'll do the draw at 6pm anyone else who puts their name down between now and 6 will be picked out of the hat after the main draw and if there is more than 40 some of you will have to carry another NSC'er over the fences .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ladies and Gents here is the draw for the 2020 NSC Virtual Grand National Sweepstake

The Draw was conducted in a fair for all non biased way as you can tell by the fact iv'e drawn a absolute snail yet again ffs , i'd like to thank Clarice and 2 meters Mitch who had one job holding the hat yet managed to drop it thus starting a stewards inquiry as to where number 33 went , so after the false start everything went smoothly , here is the draw and your allocated number which corresponds to the number of the horse in Saturdays race , off time is 17.15 live on ITV .

Brighton Lines = 26

Jack Hackett = 11

Martin Tyler = 31

Hugo Rune = 15

Albion_Dave = 24

Wrong Direction = 19

Essbee1 = 38

Beach Hut = 36

Knightsworld = 33

Jello = 21

Guy Fawkes = 16

Blue n White = 35

Taybha = 32

Razzoo = 6

Lego Stand = 39

Sully = 9

Crodonilson = 7

Patsy = 20

Notters = 23

Albion 100 = 29

Questions = 12 (very apt )

Albionfan 37 = 4 + Jessiejames

Johnnyboy = 22

Frankie = 30

Tom Hark Preston Park = 10

SKINT1 = 18

The Brighton Bear = 14

Me And My Monkey = 3

Doogie = 25

Madinthehead = 40

Brok = 13

Wont Be Druv = 5

Icy Gull = 27

Thedonkeycenterhalf = 2

KZN Seagull = 17

Captain Grealish = 37

Harts Shirt = 1

Is It POTG = 8

Coldean Seagull = 34

Chimneys = 28

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hardly bloody worth watching now is it :)

Look on the bright side , at least it will make it back to the green pastures of home safely , even if it does make a horrendous mistake at the first , and unseats the jockey into the path of a virtual following ambulance .

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Look on the bright side , at least it will make it back to the green pastures of home safely , even if it does make a horrendous mistake at the first , and unseats the jockey into the path of a virtual following ambulance .

:)

I like the way you're thinking taybha :) and of course I'm joking. Thanks for organising this - really appreciated mate. Will
be glued tomorrow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here