Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Virtual Grand National NSC SWEEPSTAKE Saturday 4th April 17.00 ITV

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm in, I just hope the draw is done as ethically and transparently as possible.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...my lovely assistant Clarice will plunge her sausage like fingers into said hat and draw you a horsey

Yes please, Tay. :wave:

If Clarice is half as good as Crodo's Gurjit from Accounts has been over the years, we can all be assured of a perfectly impartial and fair draw.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
In please on the condition that there won’t be any virtual horses “put down” during the race :lolol:

I gave up betting on the Grand National years ago when the horse I bet on had to be put down two years running.

:ohmy: Sounds like one hell of a horse.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
In please on the condition that there won’t be any virtual horses “put down” during the race :lolol:

I gave up betting on the Grand National years ago when the horse I bet on had to be put down two years running.

Well, well. I'd always been a bit sceptical about reincarnation, but maybe I need to re-think after that! :)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes please

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yus please

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm in, I just hope the draw is done as ethically and transparently as possible.

No worries there, always seem to draw a absolute donkey in the years iv'e been doing this , i'm sure you feel the same sense of disappointment when you put in all the hours and hours of work to organise a sweep only to draw a dud .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I think the OP needs to enlist you to ensure that the draw for horses is scrupulously fair, I’d feel much happier to know such an up standing honest person was involved in it :wink:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm ok with Clarice thank you [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] , yes she's a novice but she's very keen and honest as the day is long , shame about her sausage like fingers which will no doubt make the draw tricky and lengthy but totally trustworthy :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here