Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Is Social Distancing Rage a Newly Emerging Social Phenomenon?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
With us now taking fewer car journeys we have less opportunity for using total strangers as an outlet for our pent up rage and aggression.

Has social distancing provided an ideal substitute whereby total strangers can again serve as an emotional and verbal punch bag on which to release the stresses and strains of our every day lives as we vent our spleen at anyone who inadvertently or carelessly encroaches into our 2 metre radius by even the smallest of margins?

Social distancing rage is becoming an increasingly common occurence mostly in evidence in the aisles of our supermarkets. Ironically it is the very thing that provokes our rage which provides a degree of assurance to the object of our aggression that our anger will not spill over into physical violence, which is our obsessive fear of physical contact with a stranger.

Have you witnessed or exhibited social distancing rage or been on its receiving end? How will this new social phenomenon develop?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yep....undoubtably , i find myself standing in the queue at the builders merchant thinking to myself ....."look at that **** , no way thats 6ft"...!!

utter utter twatt.....!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here