Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Bellcheeses In The Supermarket (Coronavirus Edition)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rich new seam of material here methinks, based on my first (and definitely last) trip to Saino's Local for a while

LEVEL 1 - General Bellcheeses

- Bellcheeses that appear to have no concept of 'one out, one in'. They'll happily stand outside there all day til somebody behind them in the queue gives them a prod
- Bellcheeses that, having achieved the nirvana of being allowed access to the store, apparently decide never to come out again

LEVEL 2 - Specific Bellcheeses

- Bellcheese in front of me in the checkout queue rocks up, buys a packet of chewing gum and chucks a fistful of lottery tickets on the counter. Each must be checked and verified. Except the lottery machine is bust. And there's only two operators allowed on the tills. And both spend at least five minutes fannying around with the ****'s essential lottery shopping needs while the queues build up both inside and outside. Sake! :angry:

And... RELAX :smokin:

Or... buy a TASER :guns:

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
LEVEL 3 - The absolute f***wit who takes pleasure in encroaching on people's space, knowing it's making the other person uncomfortable and then laughs when you politely ask them to observe this.

Come the revolution Bro, you'll be this first up against the wall and bloody shot, this sin't a f***ing joke, it's real!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In the cheese shop today, waiting patiently outside as only one person at a time and after her husband directed from the door as to what to buy she promptly dropped the eggs on the floor - ****wittery of the highest order and ensured I had to wait another 5 minutes.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Was in Newhaven Sainsburys the other day and saw someone that had gone to the effort of buying a mask but had no idea how to wear it properly and all the while she was standing less than a foot behind the bloke in front of her. Obviously weren't together and they had even gone to the effort of marking out 2 metre gaps.

As has been said already, first against the wall.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We went down to our local parade of shops, to get a vew bits.
I waited outside, whilst my wife queued up to enter shops.
In true Jasper Carrott 'nutter on the bus' styleee, a local nut, with tits hanging on her and knees and wearing slippers, joins the line behind my wife and starts blaming the birds for Covid-19.
As I'm standing to the side, I have a great enjoyment in watching my wife have a conversation with the local nut.
Our family does seem to attract these types :wozza:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Member of staff on my last Tesco visit - was cleaning a shelf directly under something I wanted - I asked if I could grab a box and he said 'of course, go ahead............', but simply stayed standing where he was, right in front of the boxes I was pointing at.............

Most people were respecting the rules but there were a couple of gormless goons that thought it was OK to fill the gap between distancing people with themselves and their trollies. The same ones kept doing it at various points around the store. Yep, up against the wall..................

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Member of staff on my last Tesco visit - was cleaning a shelf directly under something I wanted - I asked if I could grab a box and he said 'of course, go ahead............', but simply stayed standing where he was, right in front of the boxes I was pointing at.............

Most people were respecting the rules but there were a couple of gormless goons that thought it was OK to fill the gap between distancing people with themselves and their trollies. The same ones kept doing it at various points around the store. Yep, up against the wall..................
****ing idiots!!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It would be lovely if being a selfish **** made you more vulnerable to the adverse effects of Covid. Lovely.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
LBC mentioned yesterday a knuckle-dragger who strolled up to queue jumped a line of patient shoppers at a Co-Op, walking straight in. When called out, he went face-to-face with the other shoppers, with the classic “What the **** are you going to do about it, pal?”. Then waltzed back in to get his bits.

Somethings never change.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I heard a lady in Tescos say to someone that she didnt really want much but just wanted to come out.

While she shouldn’t do that, if she’s someone living on her own getting desperate for human contact you can understand it. Definitely not in the same league as some of the other behaviours mentioned on this thread.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was in Sainsbury's yesteday and was staggered by the number of shoppers, usually in pairs, who stood right in the middle of the aisle so that anyone who wanted to get past them had little room - definitely no room for social distancing. The aisles are wide enough if people stand on the sides ... but that seems to be beyond people.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
LBC mentioned yesterday a knuckle-dragger who strolled up to queue jumped a line of patient shoppers at a Co-Op, walking straight in. When called out, he went face-to-face with the other shoppers, with the classic “What the **** are you going to do about it, pal?”. Then waltzed back in to get his bits.

Somethings never change.

All these wise guys that think they're winning the game of life? They have zero self-awareness. And the acute lack of awareness that should they somehow survive their scummy life into their later years, that it'll be the decent people that they've pushed in front of all their scummy lives that will be changing their shitty bedsheets in their end of life care home. Maybe then the ****s will finally understand

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I stopped going to supermarkets ages ago, primarily to stop me killing someone due to the stupidity of people.
Have shopped locally since...nicely stocked shelves, people behaving nicely and my stress levels reduced.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Somethings never change.

Did you get what you wanted? :D

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
In the cheese shop today, waiting patiently outside as only one person at a time and after her husband directed from the door as to what to buy she promptly dropped the eggs on the floor - ****wittery of the highest order and ensured I had to wait another 5 minutes.

Smashing......

Back on topic, Waitrose in Worthing have instigated a strict queuing system down the side of the building and then round the car park. Most shoppers respect the 2m in front and behind rule. Trouble is, the path on which shoppers queue is only about 1.5m wide, with a wall on one side and trolleys on the other. Now, rather than follow the route round the outside of the trolleys , a number of individuals choose to walk down the path, totally negating the social distancing rules those queuing are following. I don’t like them, I don’t........

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Plenty of bellcheeses getting ridiculously annoyed and confrontational about just about anything.

I have been to the shops about 5 times over the last 3 weeks on every occasion there has been some sort of confrontation and threatening behaviour.
God knows what these ***** will be like when the situation gets really serious.

It's going to be an unpleasant few months

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We went down to our local parade of shops, to get a vew bits.
I waited outside, whilst my wife queued up to enter shops.
In true Jasper Carrott 'nutter on the bus' styleee, a local nut, with tits hanging on her and knees and wearing slippers, joins the line behind my wife and starts blaming the birds for Covid-19.
As I'm standing to the side, I have a great enjoyment in watching my wife have a conversation with the local nut.
Our family does seem to attract these types :wozza:

It certainly seems your wife does :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here