Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Bellcheeses In The Supermarket (Coronavirus Edition)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I went to Tesco Extra at Hombush yesterday at apx 1330 and witnessed an orderly queue if a little longer than normal, the jolly older chap who normally is the butcher squirted me with hand sanitizer, he’s a Palace fan btw, and no bell cheese behaviour at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I went to Tesco Extra at Hombush yesterday at apx 1330 and witnessed an orderly queue if a little longer than normal, the jolly older chap who normally is the butcher squirted me with hand sanitizer, he’s a Palace fan btw, and no bell cheese behaviour at all.

I thought Hombush was up Duke's Mound

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
What is Duke’s Mound?

Right there

Daisy_Dukes.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
You would have hoped by now that this thread would be redundant. However, last night, Mrs DCH asked me to join her in a trip to ASDA Ferring. I've generally avoided the mainstream supermarkets but I thought, how bad can it be at 8pm on a warm Saturday evening..

It's fair to say me and Mrs DCH have differing views on this. I put my mask on as a precaution before entering, she decided hers wasn't needed as it wouldn't be busy so it's fair to say I wasn't impressed. Anyway, we get into ASDA to find a very well marked out one way system with not just arrows but big no entry signs just in case people didn't see the arrows and also plenty of signs reminding people to keep 2m apart. Surely, even the most stupid of people could work that system out?

Let's just say that when we got home, Mrs H was complaining that I should be kind and give people more consideration. My view that even the most simple f-wit should be able to read the signs, especially the bloke who twice came the wrong way down the system ignoring everyone's space and pushing in to get good. Okay, I may have made comment along the lines of "for f's sake, can't you read" which he completely ignored but other than that I was perfectly behaved.

God knows how these people will behave when more shops are opened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here