Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Long John Baldry. Thrill is a thrill.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
His niece was my pool partner. True story.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Saw him with Steampacket (Rod Stewart, Brian Auger, Julie Driscoll) on Hastings Pier

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Steampacket were booked to play a gig in Brighton one time. I went along , knowing only that they were a rated band from London. Sadly, something happened, they could not appear and another band were called in to play instead.
Just think what I missed ! :down:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Steampacket were booked to play a gig in Brighton one time. I went along , knowing only that they were a rated band from London. Sadly, something happened, they could not appear and another band were called in to play instead.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton

What a bummer. Missed it twice. I'd have not bothered the second time.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I also saw Shotgun Express who were a derivative of Steampacket, also featuring one Rod Stewart, on Hastings Pier.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
His niece was my pool partner. True story.

I married one of his Nieces back in the 90's. Lasted all of 10 weeks.. We're not talking about a very tall girl (clearly runs in the family) whose name starts with "S" are we? ???

She was pretty good at pool too as they had a pool table in their lounge at home.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I married one of his Nieces back in the 90's. Lasted all of 10 weeks.. We're not talking about a very tall girl (clearly runs in the family) whose name starts with "S" are we? ???

She was pretty good at pool too as they had a pool table in their lounge at home.

Sounds very much like her. Think she had a flat down by the Sovereign Centre, from memory. This was probably around the mid 90s.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Correct! That's the one I gave to her when I walked out... :hilton:

Small world....... ???

Indeed - think she knew one of our players which is how she came to play. Would have been the Dolphin snooker club - we had quite a team as the owners (Pete and Mags) played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here