Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Celebs doing live broadcasts.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I normally check out Romesh Ranganathan's at around 1:30 every day which isn't bad. He does try and read what everyone sends. Ricky Gervais does one every day at some point but I've never really bothered with his as I would guess he gets thousands of hits.

Anyone else check out any others they'd recommend?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Are they on YouTube?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Al Murray and James Holland did their first live broadcast of their We Have Ways podcast earlier which was good, they seem to think they'll be doing it more often

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Al Murray and James Holland did their first live broadcast of their We Have Ways podcast earlier which was good, they seem to think they'll be doing it more often

Such a good podcast

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

Which social media is that on?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Melissa Etheridge does a live gig from her house every night at 11.00 BST on her Facebook page, usually performing four tracks. Tonigdht was day 17. Excellent.

Edit - oops, music not humour. Apologies!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Chris Packham does one at 9am live from the New Forest. I find it a nice way to start the day, but i love Spring watch.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Just watched James Corden in One man two two guvnors. Great show on you tube for a donation for National Theatre. There will be more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here