Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Do you give too foreign aid adverts on TV

Jan 30, 2008
or does charity begin at home for you ? , seem to be getting a lot of water aid one's at the moment , will it ever stop ???
regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Will what ever stop? Poverty in the third world?
Well i worked with a Nigerean chap 15 years ago when the country had a water issue , he told me they were receiving water pumps to help out but because of religious differences between different tribes some were not accepting the pumps :mad:
regards
DF

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well i worked with a Nigerean chap 15 years ago when the country had a water issue , he told me they were receiving water pumps to help out but because of religious differences between different tribes some were not accepting the pumps :mad:
regards
DF

Well, that sounds a pretty good justification, for you being annoyed at the proliferation of foreign aid ads on TV in 2020.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well, that sounds a pretty good justification, for you being annoyed at the proliferation of foreign aid ads on TV in 2020.

As a moderator shouldn't you be banning trolls ?

They offer nothing, while many in the country are doing their best.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I don't need TV adverts to convince me of the need to try and support people who are far, far worse off than we are.

And my view is that if we ignore them because of this sort of problem, things would only get worse. MORE and sustained contact would be more likely to solve the problems of you're highlighting.

Jan 30, 2008
I don't need TV adverts to convince me of the need to try and support people who are far, far worse off than we are.

And my view is that if we ignore them because of this sort of problem, things would only get worse. MORE and sustained contact would be more likely to solve the problems of you're highlighting.
fair enough Dave but do you give ?
regards
DF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here