Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fan Zone

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
What a load of miserable ******** on this thread. I think it's a great move by the club and looks good and, more to the point, one everyone has been asking for.

el punal

Really! What is up with some people? You wanted bogs outside the stadium? You will now have bogs outside the stadium. You want food and drinks available outside the stadium? You’ll have those as well. You want a f***ing big screen outside? You will have a f***ing big screen.

What else do you want? Thai massage parlour? Sun beds? A pedicure kiosk? It’s a football stadium FFS!!, not Santa’s grotto. :annoyed:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Something to look forward to:

View attachment 121668

What's that at the top of the picture, above the stadium?

Whatever it is, it's certainly not realistic.
I hope the rest of the plans aren't as equally 'out there'.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
For clarification, it is stripey bloke who has Rolf behind him. Further behind him next to the multi racial family is Clarkson in a safari suit. Bloody JCL celebs.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I heard there was a plan to potentially move the club shop out of its current location and round to behind the East Stand where the hotel was originally going together with new club offices. This would then allow the club shop to become a bar / food court and the current North stand offices becomes more corporate hospitality space. This could be the reason for the mini club shop in the Fan Zone development? Anyone else heard this?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Really! What is up with some people? You wanted bogs outside the stadium? You will now have bogs outside the stadium. You want food and drinks available outside the stadium? You’ll have those as well. You want a f***ing big screen outside? You will have a f***ing big screen.

What else do you want? Thai massage parlour? Sun beds? A pedicure kiosk? It’s a football stadium FFS!!, not Santa’s grotto. :annoyed:

A coat-rail in the 1901 lounge as it happens. I asked for this seasons ago.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Coming up from the station, and trying to get round to the West Stand is going to be a nightmare, with hundreds of people stood in the way, gawping at the big screen.

Whenever i see ya posts you always conjure up an image of someone.........you totally remind me of Ian Hislop. Smug.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here