Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Surreal and Unusual Lockdown photos thread

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I've seen a few unusual photographs and moments captured during this crazy time, here's a good one from today

Llandudno marauders: the herd of goats running riot through a Welsh town. Taking advantage of the town’s deserted streets because of the coronavirus lockdown, the goats have been branded vandals for munching through gardens.

5870.jpg

I'm sure NSC has a few more up it's sleeve.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9300058 said:
I've seen a few unusual photographs and moments captured during this crazy time, here's a good one from today

Llandudno marauders: the herd of goats running riot through a Welsh town. Taking advantage of the town’s deserted streets because of the coronavirus lockdown, the goats have been branded vandals for munching through gardens.

View attachment 121664

Good to see Welsh leisure centres still open for business :sheep:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Many comments could be made about this , but I’m wondering what the rope is for.

Why has the woman vomited down only the right side of her dress?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
i've seen a few unusual photographs and moments captured during this crazy time, here's a good one from today

llandudno marauders: The herd of goats running riot through a welsh town. Taking advantage of the town’s deserted streets because of the coronavirus lockdown, the goats have been branded vandals for munching through gardens.

View attachment 121664

i'm sure nsc has a few more up it's sleeve.

nnnnn

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

View attachment 121664

They're all off to work at Flossy's Sheep Parlour. Essential workers in Wales.

As a Welsh friend always points out to me - 'We f*** em, you eat em'!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here