Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Billy Joe Saunders

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Banned indefinitely by the British Boxing Board of Control after his 'domestic violence' Instagram video.

To quote Mr T the man clearly is a fool, and will probably go down in British Boxing history as one of the 'great' underachievers, he had so much talent, but he seems to have that self destruct button within him that he pushes every so often.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Banned indefinitely by the British Boxing Board of Control after his 'domestic violence' Instagram video.

To quote Mr T the man clearly is a fool, and will probably go down in British Boxing history as one of the 'great' underachievers, he had so much talent, but he seems to have that self destruct button within him that he pushes every so often.

I met his grandmother in Chipwicks... She wanted to read my palm as she said I was troubled.... £20 she asked for.

What a story that is Ian

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Total prick of a bloke. His bullying of a female drug addict was pretty low; this really is scraping the barrel. Plus there’s his drugs ban. He’s had plenty of second chances. If I was in charge of boxing I’d kick him out for good, does the sport really need to put up with him?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Twats on Twitter defending it as 'clearly a little joke'. 'PC gone mad' etc.

No, really.

Well, indefensible as it is, it clearly WAS 'a joke'. A horrible, shit, indefensible 'joke', that only a disgustingly misogynistic, utter moron, could think was acceptable, I grant you.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't like this PC, precious world.

But I genuinely felt a bit sick when I watched that.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Well, indefensible as it is, it clearly WAS 'a joke'. A horrible, shit, indefensible 'joke', that only a disgustingly misogynistic, utter moron, could think was acceptable, I grant you.
I can't hear anyone laughing.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Shows what a weak puncher he is - I'd expect a k/o with the first punch [esp to a defenceless and unsuspecting female], so no need to follow up with the left ...

#1wat

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I watched that video in disbelief.
I’ve seen many BJS interviews and In his own way, I had him down as an intelligent bloke. He’s made mistakes but it looked like he was beyond them.
Yet he’s had the idea , thought It through, bothered to set up the camera and then pressed upload on the internet. At no point did he think, ‘hang on, this is a terrible idea’.
Very strange.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

What's the joke? I genuinely don't get it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ive watched that video and I reckon it’s pretty piss poor. You’d feel your way in with some jabs first. He really should know better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here