Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Billy Joe Saunders

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree with Hans. To him it was a " joke " That to me says he cannot be of sound mind. Some people " self sabotage " and try and destroy themselves, their reputation and career can be flushed down the pan in 5 minutes, all to easy to do with the internet now. He has done that. He has done an awful, idiotic thing but as well as being slaughtered, rightly so, he also needs some professional help imo

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Tyson Fury said and done some similar stupid things during his mental health issues. He is probably favourite to win the next sports personality of the year show after his recent exploits in the ring, and change in persona outside of it. Just saying like.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That's because you are presumably NOT, disgustingly misogynistic, utter morons.

It's one thing not finding it funny, but I *actually* don't know where the 'joke' part is even meant to be in that video. How to best knock out a woman if/when she's pishing you off? A 'light-hearted' look at what lockdown does to you?

It's all very well him coming out and apologising, (if that's even what he's done) but I'd like him to talk us through the thought process of how that video even came to be. What type of person even *thinks* about that, let alone records it – let alone posts it online?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's one thing not finding it funny, but I *actually* don't know where the 'joke' part is even meant to be in that video. How to best knock out a woman if/when she's pishing you off? A 'light-hearted' look at what lockdown does to you?

It's all very well him coming out and apologising, (if that's even what he's done) but I'd like him to talk us through the thought process of how that video even came to be. What type of person even *thinks* about that, let alone records it – let alone posts it online?

A nasty, violent moron?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here