Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The best beer there is....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Right let’s roll.
Canned, keg , bottle , cask, supermarket value, just top top quality, good session. Etc

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Love a drop of Beck’s Me..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’ll have to broaden out from that fairly quickly for this thread to have any legs...

Ooooh f..uck...Ing beer snob ****.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
traksonoma.jpg

This. I swear it's actually good for you. Brewed in some backstreet arches around Piccadilly station in Manchester.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Titanic brewery - plum porter , 500ml bottles, 330ml cans or on draught if you are very lucky . Blooming lovely

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Right ok. I had a pint of Citra Oakham on cask @t the Peterborough beer festival a few years back which because maybe it’s its ‘area’ it was sublime.... even with a hundred beers to try I went back to it twice.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Titanic brewery - plum porter , 500ml bottles, 330ml cans or on draught if you are very lucky . Blooming lovely

Does it go down well?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So many to choose from. Punk IPA is a classic. I love Thornbridge Jaipur on cask. I once had a Jaipur DIPA on cask, which was a one-off and rather nice.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
View attachment 121620

This. I swear it's actually good for you. Brewed in some backstreet arches around Piccadilly station in Manchester.

I went to a Track takeover a few weeks back. This was one of many I tried. It was very nice.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Downtons Chocolate Orange was outrageous as was Hammerpots more quaffleble Bottle Wreck Porter,,,,,

Hope this has legs

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I went to a Track takeover a few weeks back. This was one of many I tried. It was very nice.

Don’t go all weak here HT we want real suspects not the odd limp wristed recommendation, public schoolboy nonsense Wilson chat round here.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
It's a difficult question, depending on what style of beer I fancy, time of year, and numerous other variables.
The default beer I always have is Oakham Citra, so I'll probably go with that. However if I am in a pub which has a Cloudwater, Unity, Deya, Siren, Buxton or Northern Monk I would be delighted!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's a difficult question, depending on what style of beer I fancy, time of year, and numerous other variables.
The default beer I always have is Oakham Citra, so I'll probably go with that. However if I am in a pub which has a Cloudwater, Unity, Deya, Siren, Buxton or Northern Monk I would be delighted!

I’m glad you are a Citra man but it’s a lovely question isn’t it ? It’s
Ike music really

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i would say Darkstar Partridge though its been a while seen it.

i wonder what minimum order is...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here