Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
I’m glad you are a Citra man but it’s a lovely question isn’t it ? It’s
Ike music really
Try Bedlam Brewery at Plumpton Green (could be preaching to the converted here), their Pheonix American IPA is absolute killer and I'm one for Sussex beers,Longman, Langham, DarkStar, Gunn, Hepworth, Hammerpot, Goldmark, Arundel etc top work from a rising star.That reminds me is Burning Sky still going?
Have they moved from Hurst / Albourne?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

theboybilly

Try Bedlam Brewery at Plumpton Green (could be preaching to the converted here), their Pheonix American IPA is absolute killer and I'm one for Sussex beers,Longman, Langham, DarkStar, Gunn, Hepworth, Hammerpot, Goldmark, Arundel etc top work from a rising star.That reminds me is Burning Sky still going?

Yes Burning Sky is very much still in business. Sadly Hammerpot is no more though. I do enjoy Bedlam ales and all the others you've mentioned but Gun and Long Man are my favourites. Kissingate Brewery's Storyteller is up there too if you like a citrus taste

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Further lockdown then making it at least 6 weeks , doesn’t most craft beer have a best before date of 9-10 weeks? Must still be loads left in cellars across the county , are there still any pubs doing take outs ?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Dark Star Hophead, APA, & Revelation

Thornbridge Jaipur

Little creatures

Skol

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oddly enough, just opened an ice cold bottle of St Austell's Proper Job...… really hitting the mark..... and this thread just got bounced !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dark Star Hophead, APA, & Revelation

Thornbridge Jaipur

Little creatures

Skol

With you on the first four, Jaipur takes some beating.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
currently on the triple blonde Leffe

now someone tell me this is not the best beer there is :drink:

I wouldn’t put any Leffe beer anywhere near a list of top beers.... The 9 and I think Radisson ??? are not to bad. One of them is not actually made by Leffe if memory serves me though.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Further lockdown then making it at least 6 weeks , doesn’t most craft beer have a best before date of 9-10 weeks? Must still be loads left in cellars across the county , are there still any pubs doing take outs ?

You may get a bit longer than 9 or 10 weeks with Key Kegs or Sankey Kegs, but the cask stuff will more or less be done. My local, in Chichester, has a delivery/collection service for growlers, cans and bottles and I believe that is being replicated in other pubs. Breweries are delivering too, but with a pretty limited choice

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I wouldn’t put any Leffe beer anywhere near a list of top beers.... The 9 and I think Radisson ??? are not to bad. One of them is not actually made by Leffe if memory serves me though.
I think that one is the 9 The Rituel.... Its passable as is The Rouge

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here