Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell cheeses at home/locally to your home - the Corona edition

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
A semi serious equivalent of the classic ‘at work’ version to share examples of extreme stupidly witnessed in our close quarter environs at this difficult time.

My neighbours recently bought a new house but rented out theirs to a lovely family but decided against including the garage where they still store a lot of junk.

Couldn’t believe my eyes and ears Sunday morning to see my neighbour had returned with his brother in law (an Italian so should know better) to collect a child’s toy for the garden... they spent an hour rooting through the garage taking everything out whilst he was on the phone to his Mrs FaceTiming so she could direct him to the exact toy they needed to bring back...

Talk about facepalm. Their wilful ignorance of social distancing has now exposed three separate family homes to increased and wholly unnecessary risk because their little darling couldn’t do without their pop up eggs or some such nonsense.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Noticed a sign in a front window yesterday ....

'We have stayed indoors 4 ... 17 (on a post-it) .... days
so can you'

Actually I can't, 'cos 17 days ago is when people like them stock piled, so people like me have to go out just to get basics (if lucky)
:angry:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The guy at the green near me who plots up and sits in the grass right near the entrance, tapping away on his laptop like Nathan Barley. Everyone having to walk past him to get in. Which I suspect, is the attention seeking little div’s exact plan.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The guy at the green near me who plots up and sits in the grass right near the entrance, tapping away on his laptop like Nathan Barley. Everyone having to walk past him to get in. Which I suspect, is the attention seeking little div’s exact plan.

Take a dog with you next time and let it piss on his laptop

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I am confined to barracks, but my wife told me of a couple of oldies , no connection to each other ,who apparently had absolutely no appreciation of social distancing or the protocol laid down by the supermarket for shoppers.
They weren't ancient, just thick as shit, it appears.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
In Lidl yesterday social distancing from the guy in front of me at the checkout by leaving a good metre of conveyor belt space before laying down my modest shop.

Two oldies sidle up right behind me and huff and tut audibly at being asked by a PPE wearing employee to respect social distancing and to wait behind an obvious black and yellow taped line on the floor.

Conveyor belt moves slightly, say 30cm, so they prance forward again only to be asked to step back again.

They just didn’t get it and were massively indignant about the clear and obvious request.

The general public are thick.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
No restaurants open.

poster2.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here