Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] 7 Days Later: What did you Achieve During Lockdown Which You Otherwise Wouldn't Have?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
All wrong, apart from CRICKET. The bag, on the wicker chair in Pic 1, is my cricket kit. Also the red 'frame' below the dart board, is a rebound net, for practising slip catching.

I'll give you an impossible one: BOULES - the black object hung on the wall between the ladders and the planks of wood, is a boules set!

The remaining four are all down the far end of the garage in Pic 2

When i said bowls I actually meant boules. I got the right sport but the wrong bag. You're right I wouldn't have spotted that bag.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All wrong, apart from CRICKET. The bag, on the wicker chair in Pic 1, is my cricket kit. Also the red 'frame' below the dart board, is a rebound net, for practising slip catching.

I'll give you an impossible one: BOULES - the black object hung on the wall between the ladders and the planks of wood, is a boules set!

The remaining four are all down the far end of the garage in Pic 2

There's a broom there, that's clearly for curling, or my name's not Rooster P Featherstone.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
When i said bowls I actually meant boules. I got the right sport but the wrong bag. You're right I wouldn't have spotted that bag.

Final four, are:

SQUASH - racquet in grey racquet bag, top shelf of cabinet.
SWIMMING - the long blue thing in the rafters, is a WOGGLE - a swimming float used for teaching young kids to swim
CROQUET - the bag hanging top left of the end wall, is a croquet set.
HANDBALL - the yellow ball, left hand end of the second shelf down, in the cabinet, is a handball, rather than a football!

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Great thread. I’m working my bollocks off trying to desperately run a business with all my staff working remotely. I did allow myself time to cut the lawns, leaf blow and hack a few things down with the chainsaw when I got bored.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My partner and I have spent the last few days in discussions with caterers, venue and registrars to get things in place for our wedding next year.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Erm, drunk too much BUT built some raised beds, prepared a patio base and got prepared some plans for raised decking...
View attachment 121613
View attachment 121614

If anyone ever suggest to you to lay a patio, tell them to naff off, stop, think about it, then tell them to naff off again. We're going at about 30 mins a slab, next time I ask a builder for a quote and I think it's a bit steep, I'll think twice. It's bloody hard (to a complete novice. Give me a bit of timber to work with and I'm all right but this feels like a bridge too far :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here