Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Houseparty App

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reports coming through accounts / phones being hacked and demands for money to be paid into PayPal accounts etc.

Strongly recommend if you have the app delete ASAP

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
House party definitely has issues: too easy to forget to 'lock' your room and then any Friend of a Friend can join..It's permissions are very simplistic so you end up seeing everyone still in your contacts. So if you've never deleted that ex ......!

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
House party definitely has issues: too easy to forget to 'lock' your room and then any Friend of a Friend can join..It's permissions are very simplistic so you end up seeing everyone still in your contacts. So if you've never deleted that ex ......!

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

That is the point of the app though, if you want private calls use skype, zoom, facetime, facebook messenger or any of the other hundreds of video conferencing apps ...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Sounds like a bonus feature...:D

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seeing as everyones 'friends' have been hacked - Houseparty are offering a $1M reward for anyone that can demonstrate it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here