Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] I see your 'no alcohol left' and raise you...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
...No chocolate - left in the house.

Not only that:-

- No biscuits.
- No sweets.
- No cake.

All I have left are things google assures me are called apples. :shrug:

What the fudge (oh and no fudge either) are you supposed to do with this apple thing?

I can tell you one thing, don't dunk it in you tea, that's proper minging.

ive made a pint of milk a neighbour gave me last a week and now next food delivery not for a week. Discovered some fish fingers in the freezer with Feb 2018 sell by date (binned them) and chicken burgers from Jul 2018 - risked them! - lets face it they processed to an inch of their lives. Ran out of biscuits a week ago but thankfully an acquiantence sent us some easter eggs so eating them sloooooooowly and enjoying every mouthful.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

- No biscuits.
- No sweets.
- No cake.

What the fudge (oh and no fudge either) are you supposed to do with this apple thing?

You can try inserting it anally.

The apple, I mean. Like you, I wouldn't take one orally.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We were supposed to be heading off for a holiday at Easter - a huge big rental in Pembrokeshire, with 15 members of extended family. My wife had shopped for the trip already, with the various nieces and nephews in mind. As such we have some 9 or 10 full sized Easter eggs, awaiting demolition.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ive made a pint of milk a neighbour gave me last a week and now next food delivery not for a week. Discovered some fish fingers in the freezer with Feb 2018 sell by date (binned them) and chicken burgers from Jul 2018 - risked them! - lets face it they processed to an inch of their lives. Ran out of biscuits a week ago but thankfully an acquiantence sent us some easter eggs so eating them sloooooooowly and enjoying every mouthful.

Never bin anything frozen. I'd happily eat Fish Fingers frozen since 2000.

#dirtyb'stard

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We were supposed to be heading off for a holiday at Easter - a huge big rental in Pembrokeshire, with 15 members of extended family. My wife had shopped for the trip already, with the various nieces and nephews in mind. As such we have some 9 or 10 full sized Easter eggs, awaiting demolition.

We were due to a very similar thing but to celebrate an 80th birthday in the family. All cancelled etc etc but my aunt and uncle have got 20 cases of cava in their garage that they bought for it. No dry spells in their household!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My sadness at running out of Southern Comfort over the weekend was met with equal joy at finding 1ltr bottles in Tesco tonight for just £20!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've now discovered that my local shop has everything I need, so no need to go without. It appears that everyone who panic bought doesn't need anything else, so the rest of us can now shop at our leisure....at a safe distance from all others, of course.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
we were supposed to be heading off for a holiday at easter - a huge big rental in pembrokeshire, with 15 members of extended family. My wife had shopped for the trip already, with the various nieces and nephews in mind. As such we have some 9 or 10 full sized easter eggs, awaiting demolition.

Share!!!!!! Now

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

This is almost as bad as that thread about money put aside for a rainy day... :drool::tosser:

:wink::jester:

EDIT: Maybe I shouldn't have done the drool and tosser icons together like that...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

- No biscuits.
- No sweets.
- No cake.

With basic ingredients you can easily bake cakes and biscuits... Hugh Fearnly W is yer man.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is almost as bad as that thread about money put aside for a rainy day... :drool::tosser:

:wink::jester:

EDIT: Maybe I shouldn't have done the drool and tosser icons together like that...

Haha. [MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] just invented the facial emoji!

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I've just ordered 24 bottles of my favourite cider, I might work my way through either the custard creams, bourbon creams (x2) or some jaffa cakes while I wait for them to turn up.

Sorry, what were you saying?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here