Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Current Fuel Prices.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I had to pop into Brighton today (Monday). Saw diesel vary from £1.16 (BP Lewes always expensive) to £1.12 at BP Lewes Road gyratory. Filled up but annoyed that they had no gloves (expect been knicked) and had to touch C/C machine. Wished I drove straight passed afterwards.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trump said he spoke to his friends Putin and Salman, and they promised to cut oil production by 10 billion barrels. thats why price popped back up. there's an OPEC meeting Monday where they will decide with Russia and others if they will cut production. we all know how well Trumps promises go.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yesterday on the news it was mentioned that the price of a barrel is now $30 up from $20. So I suspect that the cheap fuel won't last too long.

That was on the back of a rumoured OPEC deal ..with Trumpton involved...i wouldnt be surprised to see that back down again if Russia and SA cant sort things out....glut of oil currently ..storage tanks at near capacity ..demand poor....
Also 30$ is a heck of a lot cheaper than it was a few months back

Dec 29, 2011
I wish I had the access to buy oil futures. With demand at a record low in recent times, and supply wars with Russia and SA, it's the perfect storm for a 10-20 year low of oil prices. Imagine the price rise when industry picks up again and OPEC/Russia sort out their differences.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I wish I had the access to buy oil futures. With demand at a record low in recent times, and supply wars with Russia and SA, it's the perfect storm for a 10-20 year low of oil prices. Imagine the price rise when industry picks up again and OPEC/Russia sort out their differences.

Knock out some capacity first and then we might see a decent rise ...I hold shares in BP and currently sitting on a hefty paper loss.....bought have snaffled some Shell at recent lows..although i wouldn't be surprised to see them revisited before the world is out of the current mess and into a new one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here