Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Current Fuel Prices.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Morrisons Leek unleaded dropped from 116.9 on Friday to today,s price of 106.9 per litre,have you found the same ? Mind you where can you go ? :wave:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have not been near a petrol station for over a week, last I looked it was £1.14 Unleaded

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
102.7p per litre. Asda petrol. Chertsey.

Never thought I’d see that again. Can fill up my baby car for less than £30.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I went to drop some supplies off for my Mum in law this morning and noticed that the disparity in fuel prices from one place to another is MASSIVE.

£1.02 at my local Morrison's, £1.21 at the Shell garage round the corner from the MIL. Which is a ten minute drive away.

Strange!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I usually do ridiculous mileage, 25,000 a year, but with no away games, and no work travel I'm doing almost nothing at a time when diesel prices have fallen through the floor. Bloody typical!

And suspicious...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It makes me realise just how much tax there is on petrol in the UK. I went past a "gas" station on my run here yesterday and they were selling it for 73.3c (about 42p) per litre. A drop from about 135c a couple of months ago.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
It makes me realise just how much tax there is on petrol in the UK. I went past a "gas" station on my run here yesterday and they were selling it for 73.3c (about 42p) per litre. A drop from about 135c a couple of months ago.

Similar here in the Houston area (which is typically cheaper than most States, as the refineries are all around here)
Regular is $1.59 a gallon which is about $.42/litre GBP 0.34/litre (US gallon = 3.78 litres)

Not that it makes much difference working from home.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Dropped some supplies off to a mate that is self isolating and took advantage of Diesel being 111.9 a litre at the Esso in Durrington. Brimmed the tank and at current rates that should last me a couple of months at least, a lot more if I start riding to work again.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
We get rinsed on fuel duty. But we have a functioning health service. Swings and roundabouts!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We get rinsed on fuel duty. But we have a functioning health service. Swings and roundabouts!

I live in Canada. Our health service is functioning too.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I usually do ridiculous mileage, 25,000 a year, but with no away games, and no work travel I'm doing almost nothing at a time when diesel prices have fallen through the floor. Bloody typical!

And suspicious...

I’ve gone from 30,000 years pa to none. I may invest in some buckets and stockpile Diesel.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You *******. LOL.

:lolol:

I don't have a car, so petrol prices make f*** all difference to me anyway!

Our groceries are more expensive than the UK though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here