Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fined by the club....whoopee ****ing do. End up with the max two week wages loss like every other errant pro who goes on the piss.

Lawyers have probably already been all over it and decreed :
Won't get done for drink driving as left before he could be tested
Won't get done for fleeing the scene because he left details with someone
Won't get done for breaking Covid laws - even if he does it'll be a £60 ticket
Villa won't sack him because he's worth so much to them

'Jacko mate, issue a humble apology and we'll take a bit of wages of you and lob it to the NHS, and it'll all blow over, good lad'.

Shameful if that's as far as it goes - but we all know it will.

**** me, the floppy haired moron can’t get away with this, surely?

I think the Police will get him for something, careless driving springs to mind.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I feel a bit sorry for the other guy in the pic. Imagine being exposed as the lackey whose purpose is to follow Grealish around carrying his odd flip flop.

I'm actually a bit confused, because Grealish is in that pic so is the person who fled the scene his other lackey who was carrying Grealish's odd slipper because there's no sign of that or him....

View attachment 121582

Wing man = sycophant.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
What a knob. He's one of the most talented English players we have. There's not many other ball carriers like him, he rarely loses the ball unless he is fouled.

Best thing he can do is make a huge donation to the NHS and get his head down.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
People surprised he won't be punished further? Two Derby players almost killed their club captain in a drink-driving accident earlier this season, they're still playing. Some Villa players hijacked a taxi overseas and drove it around drunk. This is what footballers do and they are allowed to keep on doing it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
People surprised he won't be punished further? Two Derby players almost killed their club captain in a drink-driving accident earlier this season, they're still playing. Some Villa players hijacked a taxi overseas and drove it around drunk. This is what footballers do and they are allowed to keep on doing it

West Brom

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Blatantly off his box. Surely he can't get away with it. Witnesses and cctv should be enough to do him for something.
I totally agree. But the problem is he's very rich and is worth a fortune as an asset.

So he'll probably get away with it.

Money rules.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Unwise and wrong thing to do. I'm doing my best to be outraged but struggling. They'll be thousands of others doing the same thing. They shouldn't be, but they will. If they get found out by others they'll probably get a telling off from the police/others. But for Grealish it's the gallows of public opinion.

Some folk are probably quite pleased he did it. Just so they can fuel their own self-righteousness. I'm not pleased to hear it, but I don't feel the need to single him out above others.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Unwise and wrong thing to do. I'm doing my best to be outraged but struggling. They'll be thousands of others doing the same thing.

So right now, THOUSANDS of people are going to all-night parties, staggering out into Range Rovers, and trashing a load of cars in the street in an attempt to drive home ?

Mmmkay. Guess I must've been lucky not to have had my car bashed in by one of those herberts so far then. Only a matter of time though I guess.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Brighton players have done similar in the past.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Derby, Villa and West Brom... what is it about Midlands teams? Must be something in their water. Or did water have nothing to do with it.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Brighton players have done similar in the past.

Brighton players, Villa players, I couldn't give a f*** what colours they wear. Anybody behaving in such a manner is a danger to both themselves and more importantly the general public. The fact he's an arrogant hypocritical rich **** doesn't even come into it. Inexcusable, but no doubt will go unpunished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here