Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
From that S*n article:

A neighbour said: “The party had been going on all night. It was unbearable. The noise had only stopped a short while when, just after 8am, there were a series of almighty collisions which reverberated through the flats. Outside, Jack Grealish was stood next to his car rowing with a security guard. It was strange to see an England ace looking so unkempt and dishevelled".

Because of course we all speak like that. If you're going to make up fictional quotes, at least try to make them vaguely believable FFS.

Not to mention the "England ace" has....0 caps"

:rolleyes:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Now he tries to apologise on twitter

“I’m deeply embarrassed about what happened this weekend. I got a call off a friend to go round to his house and I stupidly agreed. I hope everyone can accept my apology.

https://twitter.com/JackGrealish/status/1244658828932767744

[tweet]1244658828932767744[/tweet]..........Did that work?

no idea how to post a tweet.....someone help

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Fined by the club....whoopee ****ing do. End up with the max two week wages loss like every other errant pro who goes on the piss.

Lawyers have probably already been all over it and decreed :
Won't get done for drink driving as left before he could be tested
Won't get done for fleeing the scene because he left details with someone
Won't get done for breaking Covid laws - even if he does it'll be a £60 ticket
Villa won't sack him because he's worth so much to them

'Jacko mate, issue a humble apology and we'll take a bit of wages of you and lob it to the NHS, and it'll all blow over, good lad'.

Shameful if that's as far as it goes - but we all know it will.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be honest I am surprised he's not getting more abuse

Drink/drug driving and leaving the scene are bad in normal times

But what he's done here (assuming story is true) is to make the assumption that the rules don't apply to him, because he is rich and famous and wants to go to a party. Rules that that vast majority of us are sticking to, often at very significant personal cost. Rules designed to save lives and to keep the entire health system from gettig overwhelmed, with catastrophic consequences. Rules designed to protect our front line health staff, who are paid a fraction of him, but are worth so so much more.

For me this should be the equivalent of having a c*ck tattooed onto his forehead for the rest of his life. It should be the end of his career and the end of any respect given to him, at least for a very long time.

This.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Fined by the club....whoopee ****ing do. End up with the max two week wages loss like every other errant pro who goes on the piss.

Lawyers have probably already been all over it and decreed :
Won't get done for drink driving as left before he could be tested
Won't get done for fleeing the scene because he left details with someone
Won't get done for breaking Covid laws - even if he does it'll be a £60 ticket
Villa won't sack him because he's worth so much to them

'Jacko mate, issue a humble apology and we'll take a bit of wages of you and lob it to the NHS, and it'll all blow over, good lad'.

Shameful if that's as far as it goes - but we all know it will.
Probably right. What a grade A bell.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From that S*n article:

A neighbour said: “The party had been going on all night. It was unbearable. The noise had only stopped a short while when, just after 8am, there were a series of almighty collisions which reverberated through the flats. Outside, Jack Grealish was stood next to his car rowing with a security guard. It was strange to see an England ace looking so unkempt and dishevelled".

Because of course we all speak like that. If you're going to make up fictional quotes, at least try to make them vaguely believable FFS.

Not to mention the "England ace" has....0 caps"

:rolleyes:

You should have seen the original draft before it was doctored to appear more credible: it doubtless said 'Grealish, star of the Aston outfit' :drool::mad:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Villa won't sack him. Football is all about money, and he's their star player and biggest playing asset.

Humble apologies from the knobhead, Villa seen to be disgusted with him and fine/ban, then let todays news be tomorrows chip paper and it'll all blow over.

If it had been a shit player on a long contract you know he would be straight out of the door. Grealish is a massive asset

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I know if a god-awful Scottish striker 10 years my senior called me to rush to his millionaire penthouse for a lengthy drinking session followed by a perilous drive home i'd add an extra layer of grease to my foul barnet and be there in a flash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here