Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I presume it wasn't longer because he managed to avoid a breathyliser or blood test? The standard ban for drink driving is a year ban, and that's without committing any other motoring offence (other than 'crap' driving - the trigger for being pulled over). The fine is bigger than standard, however :)mad::ohmy::mad::eek:)

I am still convinced the opprobrium on this thread is fundamentally due to an intrinsic hatred of the lad, which is (easily) backfilled by invoking his nobbery, wealth and goals scored against us. (Pre-millennium) Darren Freeman syndrome, all over again. :shrug:

Or maybe the fact that he is a total fraud and cheat and an embarrassment to his club and country, by his actions, could be the reasons. Just saying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or maybe the fact that he is a total fraud and cheat and an embarrassment to his club and country, by his actions, could be the reasons. Just saying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would explain why he's been stripped of the club captaincy, banished to the reserves to run down his contract, and told he'll never play for England again.

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here