Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The positive in this should be a ban from the FA setting a bad example, which would help us if the football resumes eventually as Villa are shite without him.

Obviously a total tw@t

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I won't comment on what sock/slipper boy has allegedly done until it's been proven as I don't want to accuse the bellend any more than necessary

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The thought of someone having impaired judgement in one of those vehicle is pretty scary.

Unless he can explain his way out of it, Villa ain't gonna be getting the transfer fee they wanted any time soon.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The positive in this should be a ban from the FA setting a bad example, which would help us if the football resumes eventually as Villa are shite without him.

Obviously a total tw@t

They’re rather shite with him as well.

D

Deleted member 2719

Wa##er with out doubt.

Has the potential of following in Gazza's footsteps.

It will be interesting to see which path he wants to take.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Understandable meltdown on the Villa forum

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/4026-jack-grealish/page/1345/

.....and the S*n have absolutely hung him out to dry already (wouldn't normally look but was prompted by some of the comments on the Villa forum)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11280398/jack-grealish-crash-range-rover-aston-villa/

It’s odd that a few of them seem to think that you can get away scot free if you can get away from the scene long enough to reduce the alcohol/drugs in your system. Surely leaving the scene and not being available for testing would count the same as failing ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’s odd that a few of them seem to think that you can get away scot free if you can get away from the scene long enough to reduce the alcohol/drugs in your system. Surely leaving the scene and not being available for testing would count the same as failing ?

Drug test lasts 3 days too. Saliva or blood

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wa##er with out doubt.

Has the potential of following in Gazza's footsteps.

It will be interesting to see which path he wants to take.

Gazza is a decent bloke who unfortunately suffers from mental health issues which started due to a massive trauma in his childhood. For which he received no help.

He's also the best player in my lifetime for England.

Grealish is just a c**k.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Grealish has to do a stretch for this then Villa - and he - are buggered.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I know Grealish is a pantomime **** for us, but if it was an Albion player I'd expect them to be sacked over this.

These are not normal times.

To be telling people to stay in, and then to act above the law for isolation...

...never mind the obvious drink driving etc.

He really doesn't give a damn, does he ?

Do you think Villa will sack their £70m asset?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I think they should get him out of the club asap.

A bit like Chelsea did with that drug addict, retaining his registration until someone stumps up the fee.

I asked you whether you thought they would, not whether you thought they should

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Villa won't sack him. Football is all about money, and he's their star player and biggest playing asset.

Humble apologies from the knobhead, Villa seen to be disgusted with him and fine/ban, then let todays news be tomorrows chip paper and it'll all blow over.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
To be honest I am surprised he's not getting more abuse

Drink/drug driving and leaving the scene are bad in normal times

But what he's done here (assuming story is true) is to make the assumption that the rules don't apply to him, because he is rich and famous and wants to go to a party. Rules that that vast majority of us are sticking to, often at very significant personal cost. Rules designed to save lives and to keep the entire health system from gettig overwhelmed, with catastrophic consequences. Rules designed to protect our front line health staff, who are paid a fraction of him, but are worth so so much more.

For me this should be the equivalent of having a c*ck tattooed onto his forehead for the rest of his life. It should be the end of his career and the end of any respect given to him, at least for a very long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here