Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I feel a bit sorry for the other guy in the pic. Imagine being exposed as the lackey whose purpose is to follow Grealish around carrying his odd flip flop.

I'm actually a bit confused, because Grealish is in that pic so is the person who fled the scene his other lackey who was carrying Grealish's odd slipper because there's no sign of that or him....

26556044-8166699-An_image_of_a_man_resembling_Grealish_wearing_odd_footwear_circu-a-2_1585558321.jpg

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not saying he did, but just in case anyone wants to know

POTENTIAL PENALTIES FOR FAILING TO STOP AT THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT

Between 5 and 10 penalty points on their license
A fine of up to £5,000
Imprisonment for a maximum term of 6 months
Disqualification for a set period if the court deems this necessary
The seriousness of the case and the results of the failure to stop will be taken into consideration by a court when determining an appropriate punishment.

and, for completeness

DRINK DRIVING OFFENCES AND PENALTIES

Being in charge of a vehicle while above the legal limit or unfit through drink. This could result in 3 months’ imprisonment, up to £2500 fine or a possible driving ban.
Driving or attempting to drive while above the legal limit or unfit through drink. A person could get 6 months’ imprisonment, an unlimited fine or a driving ban for at least 1 year (3 years if convicted twice in 10 years).
Refusing to provide a specimen of breath, blood or urine for analysis. Refusal could lead to 6 months’ imprisonment, an unlimited fine or a ban from driving for at least 1 year.

Same as drink driving above :wink:

May be able to add some breaking of new Covid19 laws to the chargesheet, whoever it is............................

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A VERY good footballer, an idiot of a person for doing it, even more so for doing it so soon after preaching to the nation.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What a bellend and loads of unnecessary hassle for the people whose cars he hit at a time where nothing is open to get quotes, repairs etc.

Hope he goes down for it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What a total tosser. Good chance that if the season did conclude he won't be playing in those games. That's Villa down then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A VERY good footballer, an idiot of a person for doing it, even more so for doing it so soon after preaching to the nation.

Similar thing with those Derby morons. They were photographed the previous week supporting a drink-driving awareness campaign.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
If the police failed to breathalyse/drug wipe him within a few hours of that incident or can't prove he was driving, he'll get let off as there is no proof despite it being obvious what has happened.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
What a total tosser. Good chance that if the season did conclude he won't be playing in those games. That's Villa down then.

Unless it is Villa who have to make the decision, in which case we know that they'll do F all but a token fine of wages as they know for a fact they're screwed without him.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I know Grealish is a pantomime **** for us, but if it was an Albion player I'd expect them to be sacked over this.

These are not normal times.

To be telling people to stay in, and then to act above the law for isolation...

...never mind the obvious drink driving etc.

He really doesn't give a damn, does he ?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I know Grealish is a pantomime **** for us, but if it was an Albion player I'd expect them to be sacked over this.

I would hope that all Albion players would be sensible during this period, but you can never tell. Something could still happen with one of ours.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Agreed - regardless of who it is (bet it doesn't happen though - probably even work in Villa's favour as he won't get that transfer to a big club now)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He was probably worried that Villa weren't going to get enough points by themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here